Narayana e-champsis the primary section of Narayana Group of Schools established in 2006,
with an aim of guiding young minds to tread the path of curiosity and confidence.
e – champs
curriculum enables the child to grow on multiple dimensions making them open minded, caring and ethical individuals.
e-champs has a group of educators who are committed to make learning a Joy of experience.
Curriculum On Par With International Standards
As per the NCF (National Curriculum Framework), we adhere to NCERT norms following CBSE curriculum.
- Well-framed micro schedules for scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- Experienced teachers who employ child-centered holistic teaching methods.
- Creative Teaching & Learning Materials (TLMs) to strengthen sensorial learning, fine and gross motor skills.
- Higher order thinking is suitably coupled with academic aptitude enrichment where reasoning, logical ability and analytical skills are enriched.
- Conveying ability training in Soft skills and effective communication ( Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills).
- Fun-filled productive activities for creative expression of thoughts.
- e-projects and audio-visual interactions, which equip e-champs to be tech-savvy individuals.
- Enhancement of life skills like self awareness, problem-solving, social etiquette, interpersonal relationships, empathy and team work.
The Following Kaleidoscopic Hand On Study Materials Takes Care Of Multifaceted Development In Our E-Champs Students
- Moxie booklets: to reinforce academic concepts
- Academic-Aptitude booklets: to strengthen high order thinking.
- 'Boogie-Woogie' booklets: to fostering learning through fun-filled activities
- Abacus booklets: to Hone math skills.
- Project booklets: to Nurture scientific outlook
- Grammar books: to bring language comprehension to the forefront.
- Monthly Robinage magazine: to Showcase innate talents of e-champs
- NTOP Study Material: Special emphasis for competitive exams
Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
Continuous And Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- Teachers at Narayana e-champs evaluate the child’s body of work and daily classroom activities, recording each development on
categorized progress charts.
- They comprehensively recognize different milestones achieved through the process,
especially to identify the student’s area of interest, and create a portfolio for regular appraisal of his or her overall performance.
The Following Are Specific Formative And Summative Assessments That We Undertake Under Our Evaluation Method:
- Activity-based assessments for identification of varied interest areas.
- Performance assessments through task-based performance.
- Objective-type tests for basic language structure.
- Group performance assessments through objective-type tests.
- Comprehension and memory skills through dictation tests.
- Individual and group project assessments for team-work and harmony.
- English Language Lab assessments for vocabulary building and pronunciation.
- Narayana Target Olympiad programme (N-TOP) that prepare students for future competitive examinations.
- Reward-based system that encourages positive behaviours in accepting challenges.
- School Ambience
- Uniformity across branches
- Media Literacy(VCAN)
- Events and Clubs
- Encouraging awards
- Partnering with parents